What Is The SNAP 2022 Registration Date & Fee
The Symbiosis National Aptitude Test or SNAP, conducted by the Symbiosis International University, grants admissions to various MBA programs at 16 campuses across India, in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Nashik, and Nagpur. Candidates who appear and successfully pass the exam can pursue courses like MBA and MSc. in Computer Science at the Symbiosis International Deemed University.
However, only those candidates who meet all the eligibility requirements set by the institution get to pursue these courses.
SNAP Registration and Application
To register for the SNAP exam, you must fill and submit an application form and pay the required fee. You must pay 1,750 /- if applying online, and Rs. 2,065 /- where Rs. 1,750 / – is the application fee, and Rs. 315 is GST (18%) if applying through a Demand Draft.
You can use a credit card or net banking to pay the application fee. However, if you want to pay through Demand Draft, you can submit it in the name of the ‘Symbiosis Test Secretariat’ payable at Pune.
The process for registering for the exam is as follows:
- Visit the official Symbiosis University website and check for the SNAP Application Form.
- Be sure to check the eligibility criteria to see if you qualify for the exam before filling the application form.
- When registering, ensure that you provide all the relevant information, such as your name, phone number, and email address.
- After registering, you must verify your phone number and email address.
- After verifying your phone number and email, log in to the official website using the Registration Number and Password that you get on your email. Be sure to keep your Registration Number and Password safe until the admission process is complete.
- Once you log in, you can apply for the exam by paying the required fee.
- After paying the application fee, you will get a receipt confirming the same.
- Once you have successfully paid for the exam, you can proceed to fill the application form.
- Be sure to provide the information requested, such as personal details, education details, residential details, and contact details. Also, give the correct information as requested. If the University finds that any information you have provided here is false, it will reject your application.
- After filling the application form, you must upload a recent passport-sized photograph along with your signature. When uploading the photo and signature, be sure to pay attention to the sizes. So, make sure that you resize whatever photographs you have so that they conform to the guidelines.
- Once you upload your photo and signature, you can then submit the application form. Before applying, be sure to verify that all the information you have entered is correct.
It’s a good idea to preserve the application at least until the admission process is complete.
All Indian Nationals, Overseas Citizens of India, Non-Resident Indians, Persons of Indian Origin, and Foreign Nationals can appear for the SNAP exam. However, those who appear for the exam must be over 20 years old when applying. Moreover, they must have completed graduation in any field from a recognized university or institution.
Furthermore, the said candidate should also have secured at least 50% marks or more in a graduate degree-level exam from the General category and at least 45% marks or more if they are reserved candidates.
Those candidates pursuing the final year of a bachelor’s degree program can also apply for SNAP.
SNAP is a competitive exam that lets you pursue various postgraduate courses at Symbiosis International University. So, prepare thoroughly for it and move ahead by pursuing a course of your dreams.