Benefits of Bhoomi Karnataka Land Record
Bhoomi Karnataka is an online portal for land records co-developed by the state government and the central government. Introduced in 2000, the aim of Bhoomi online was to digitise the land records and present easy access to information for property owners. It lists records of rights, crop and tenancy information. It also allows individuals to check the mutation status and make necessary changes from this portal.
This portal has managed to streamline an otherwise time-consuming and cumbersome process.
Benefits of Bhoomi online portal
The introduction of Bhoomi RTC has altered the way one used to access land records. Here are some notable benefits of this portal –
- The availability of crop data through RTC helps individuals to insure crops and file insurance claims as well.
- Property owners can quickly access their Bhoomi reports by providing details like the owner’s name, plot number, etc.
- During the purchase and sale of a property, one can access and edit mutation details as required.
- Also, one can check the mutation status through this portal.
- Since these are government records, one can resort to these in case of any land disputes.
- Since land records are easily available, one can quickly apply for credit like a home loan.
To avail of these benefits of the portal an Bhoomi online, one first needs to register on this platform.
Registration process of Bhoomi Karnataka
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to register on this portal –
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the ‘create account’ option, and it will redirect to the sign-up page.
- Fill up the mandatory fields with Aadhar card details, address, contact number, etc.
- Verify these details with a captcha.
- Click on the ‘submit’ option.
Following this process, individuals can access their account for the amenities it offers.
Services offered by Bhoomi Karnataka online portal
Individuals can avail of the following services through this portal –
- RTC information
- RTC verification via XML method
- Mutation registration, status check and edit
- Revenue maps
- List of taluks
- Registering for cases of dispute
- Kodagu disaster rescue
With the introduction of the Bhoomi online portal, accessing land records for the residents of Karnataka has become more convenient. Moreover, it is one of the reasons why Bangalore is a great place for property investors.
Individuals can now view the land records of any property that they are interested in within a few minutes, which is helpful for buyers.
Process of checking land records through Bhoomi online Parihara
- Visit the official website, and click on ‘view RTC and MR’.
- It will redirect to another page, fill-up the required details on that page, and click on fetch details.
- It will then display needed information within seconds.
Along with land records, one can also access the mutation detail of a property as well through this portal. Here are the steps –
- Under the ‘view RTC and MR’ option, one can find the option of the ‘Mutation Report.’
- Fill-out details like district, hobli, village, hissa number, survey number, etc.
- Now click on the ‘fetch details’ to get the required information.
Additionally, having a mutation report is vital while applying for a home loan. It acts as a property document and helps lenders to evaluate the value and other details. Along with that, one needs to also know the factors that can affect home loan eligibility, to avoid facing any difficulties.
On the other hand, one can skip this hassle by opting for a financial institution that extends pre-approved offers. These offers streamline the loan application process and save time. Moreover, it is applicable to financial products like a home loan and a loan against property. Individuals can check their pre-approved offer by submitting their contact details.
Bhoomi online has presented a single-window system that has reduced the hassle of accessing essential property documents. Karnataka residents can now get their property details without any delay and from the comfort of their home.